Tulip Oil is constantly looking for the top talent available. We are a driven, innovative and technically strong company and we seek further additions to our team in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an innovative mind, who can think independently, act safely and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
We are actively searching for an:
- Project Engineer
- Production Technologist
Tulip Oil Netherlands Offshore B.V. is hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer for the duration of minimum 1 year (extendable).
Tulip Oil is embarking on a major gas project to develop the largest gas discovery in the Netherlands of the last 15 years and with bringing this project on stream Tulip Oil will become the second largest gas producer in the country.
The Project Engineer is responsible for: assisting in project management, and, supporting the two major contracts for engineering, fabrication, construction and installation of the platform/jacket and pipeline, with a main focus on progress reporting.
- Provides engineering support and technical guidance to the project on an as needed basis as directed by the Project Manager
- Conducts engineering evaluation and compiles and computes engineering data/statistics while maintaining accurate records and preparing clear and concise reports.
- Interacts with various personnel, clients, stakeholders and agencies regarding assigned project.
- Creates and maintains project specific documentation prior to, during and following completion of a project to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, corporate policies and procedures or other guidelines.
- Assists with the management of projects to ensure safety, reliability, environmental and human impacts are mitigated while meeting project goals including, but not limited to schedule, budget, safety and overall quality.
- Ensures that facilities are constructed in compliance with project specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Analyses and monitors processes and in turn provides recommendations related to process improvements.
- Prepares the bi-weekly progress reporting
The Skills and Knowledge You bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution is desired
- 10-15 years of relevant (North Sea) experience
- Demonstrable skills in Planning and cost control as well as variation management
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including technical writing abilities
- Maintain and establish effective working relationships
- Prioritise, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Compile, review and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness and compliance
- Ability to travel
- Oil and Gas experience required
- Knowledge of pipeline engineering and / or platform/jacket construction is preferred
Interested in working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, pioneering and challenging technical environment?
Then please contact Peter Nuijten (HR), tel. +31 6 1495 8038 for further information and/or submit your application to email@example.com
Your inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Tulip Oil is focused on the development and appraisal of oil and gas fields in both The Netherlands and Germany.
Currently we are looking for a Production Technologist, a full-time role based in The Hague (The Netherlands), where quality local candidates with an experienced pedigree who can join immediately will be given priority.
In this role you will responsible for analysing reservoir characteristics, preparing development plans and planning and coordinating production activities as well as planning remedial operations to maintain production at optimal levels.
- Provide production technology solutions to oil and gas projects.
- Deliver standard and functional well and completion specifications and designs that account for the entire lifecycle of the producing asset.
- Work closely with well engineers and reservoir engineers to prepare well design and perforation strategies to optimize reserves.
- Perform integrated production system analysis enabling selection of optimal development options and identification of production enhancement opportunities.
- Understand, analyze and describe the physical constraints applicable to well/reservoir/field production (e.g. sand, water, gas production, scaling potential, corrosion potential) to predict well behavior.
- Develop proposals for interventions (e.g. workovers, rig-less interventions, acid jobs) to increase production.
- Monitoring operations and equipment & systems performance & safety.
- Provide safety leadership throughout completion operations.
- Provide the link between surface and subsurface engineering to strengthen the multidiscipline approach and ensure delivery of an integrated development solution.
- Proven production technology / engineering skills with a background in the upstream oil & gas industry, preferably in Western Europe with at least 10 years of experience.
- A Petroleum Engineering MSc degree (or equivalent)
- Have experience with offshore Dutch sector gas fields and/or onshore oil developments.
- Experience with ESP’s and PCP’s.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a pioneering mindset that fits the Tulip Oil company style.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a low-cost, pragmatic and fit-for purpose environment.
- Non-conformist thinker with willingness to take risks, challenge standards but share in the profits, if successful.
- Fluently speak English and Dutch.
If you think you have what it takes to join one of the fastest growing E&P companies in continental Europe, then let us know.
Please contact: Peter Nuijten (HR) for further information on +31 (0) 70 7470332 or +31 6 1495 8038 and/or send your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March 2018.
All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
(No agencies please).
We are not actively searching for any other positions right now but we normally have an ongoing interest in seeing the best CV’s for:
- Production Geologists
- Completions Engineer
- Reservoir Engineers
- Petroleum Economists
If you have over 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas world and think you have what it takes to join one of the fastest growing E&P companies in continental Europe then let us know. Please contact: Peter Nuijten (HR) for further information on +31 (0) 70 7470332 or +31 6 1495 8038 and/or send your application/CV to email@example.com
All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality