Tulip Oil is the holder of 3 licenses in the Friesland Province in the North of The Netherlands. It has a working interest of 60% and the remaining 40% is held by EBN. The 3 licenses are:
Tulip Oil Netherlands has developed the Donkerbroek-Hemrik gas field and gas production commenced in early 2015. It continues on production and delivers gas to a ‘high calorific value’ transportation tie-in point at Ureterp, some 16 kms north of HRK-01.
Map of the Donkerbroek-Hemrik development area