Dr. Ir. Roelof Platenkamp
- 32 years experience in the E&P Industry.
- Formerly Global Vice-President Petroleum Engineering and Development at Shell. Also, Global VP of Strategy, Planning and Economics.
- Led Shell’s Dutch business (the “NAM”– a 50:50 JV with Exxon Mobil) and concurrently Commercial Director of Shell EP Europe.
- Deep commercial and technical insight, from exploration through development and operations.
- Technical expertise covers reservoir engineering, ﬁeld development planning and EOR methods.
- After retiring from Shell he founded Tulip Oil, joined Foroil Management and participated in the ConocoPhillips Legend Programme.
- Founder and Chairman of Tulip Oil Holdings BV.