Our commitment and policy reflects the integrated way Tulip Oil works with contractors and service providers in the areas of health, safety, the environment (HSE) and social performance (SP). All working directly or indirectly for Tulip Oil must manage HSE and SP in line with the Tulip Oil commitment and policy.
In Tulip Oil we aim at no accidents, no spills & minimum waste.
In Tulip Oil we are committed to:
- pursue the goal of no harm to people
- protect the environment
- use material and energy efficiently
- respect our neighbours and contribute to the societies in which we operate
- promote a culture in which all working for Tulip Oil share this commitment
In this way we aim to have an HSE and SP performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
- has a systematic and proactive approach to HSE & SP management, designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement
- sets targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports on performance
- requires contractors and subcontractors to manage HSE & SP in line with this policy
- engages effectively with neighbours and impacted communities
- includes HSE & SP performance in the appraisal of all working for Tulip Oil
- requires everyone working for Tulip Oil to stop work if an unsafe situation occurs and inform the responsible supervisor
All working for Tulip Oil must comply with the following rules:
- Strict adherence to the Tulip Oil Life Saving Rules
- Leaders, management and supervisors are accountable for the wellbeing of the staff reporting to them