CEO and Executive Director
- Joined Tulip Oil in 2013 and is the CEO and executive board member of Tulip Oil Holding B.V.
- Responsible for overall running the ventures in the Netherlands and Germany.
- Started E&P career in 1997.
- Prior to Tulip, spent 17 years with Shell in the Netherlands, Nigeria, Germany, the US and Egypt most recently as COO of Shell’s Egypt business (Bapetco) – 1,500 staff, 100k boepd, 60 wells/year
- Served as personal Business Advisor to the CEO of the Royal Dutch Shell Group of Companies.
- Shell’s GOM development manager subsea – USD 1bn Capex per year
- Technical expertise covers ﬁeld development, facility and process engineering, operations and project management.