- Joined Tulip Oil in 2014 and is the CFO, the Board Secretary of Tulip Oil Holding B.V. and co-Geschäftsführer of Rhein Petroleum GmbH.
- Responsible for overall Financial and Commercial matters, along with all external engagements and New Business development in the Netherlands and Germany.
- E&P Career started in 2000 after graduating with an Meng in Mechanical Engineering from Southampton University.
- Previously, spent 14 years with Shell, including various roles in Europe, Russia, South Africa, Middle East, Far East and the Americas.
- Experience ranging from petroleum engineering, development, project management, economics, commercial, finance and management.