Summary of principles
Tulip Oil personnel and contractors will ensure they have read and understood all aspects of the Business Integrity Framework, comply with the Framework at all times, and will undergo regular training on the Framework.
In particular Tulip Oil personnel and those directly or indirectly working for Tulip Oil:
- will comply with Relevant Legislation at all times,
- will not pay or knowingly cause to be paid any bribes or facilitation payments,
- will comply with the environmental, health and safety laws, rules and regulations of the relevant territory in which Tulip Oil is operating, and as a minimum adhere to local standards of good oilfield practice in relation to any assets operated by Tulip Oil, together with any additional higher standards adopted by Tulip Oil,
- will seek to avoid environmental, health or safety incidents, and if such an incident does occur, the incident will be reported to the Tulip Oil supervisor as soon as practicable and the Tulip Oil personnel and those directly or indirectly working for Tulip Oil will seek to rectify that issue as quickly and effectively as practically possible,
- will not enter into contracts for which they do not have the relevant signing authority, and will comply with the Tulip Oil’s policies on approving Material Contracts,
- will avoid conflicts of interest and comply with Tulip Oil’s policies on avoiding conflicts of interest,
- will ensure that those records for which they have responsibility are at all times kept accurately and retained in accordance with the Tulip Oil’s document retention policy,
- will follow the Tulip Oil’s policies on gifts and entertaining, and will ensure all necessary approvals are obtained,
- shall at all times behave in a manner not likely to have a negative impact on the reputation of Tulip Oil,
- shall refrain from any form of discrimination or harassment,
- Tulip Oil personnel and those directly or indirectly working for Tulip Oil shall report any breach or suspected breach of the Framework as soon as practicable to a Tulip Oil supervisor.