Staff of Tulip Oil and its Subsidiaries, will ensure they have read and understood all aspects of the Business Integrity Policy:
In particular all staff will:
- Comply with Relevant Legislation and will not pay or knowingly cause to be paid any bribes or facilitation payments, and will report to the Chief Financial Officer any request from any person for a bribe or facilitation payment
- Comply with the occupational health, safety and environmental (HSE) laws, rules and regulations of the relevant territory in which Tulip Oil is operating or, in the absence of such laws, rules and regulations, adhere to local standards or industry standards of good oilfield practice in relation to any assets operated by Tulip Oil.
- Report any HSE incidents to Tulip Oil Line Management who will seek to investigate and rectify as quickly and effectively as practically possible
- Comply with the Manual of Authorities and where in doubt check with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Comply with the EU Anti-Trust Regulations and not make any agreements with competitors regarding prices, dividing markets or specific customers.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or report them if they are likely to occur.
- Ensure that records are kept accurately and retained in accordance with Tulip Oil’s IT/data management Policy.
- Follow the procedures on gifts and entertainment, and ensure all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Not use company resources, time or name in political activities or to make any political contributions.
- Behave in a manner that does not damage the reputation of the company and to refrain from any form of discrimination or harassment.
- Report any breach or suspected breach of this Policy as soon as practicable to a member of the Tulip Oil Line Management.